UAB HEGELMANN TRANSPORTE
- Data Controller’s details: Agronomijos g. 55, 47480 Kaunas
- Tel.: +370 37 788 600
- E-mail: email@example.com
- VAT payer's number: LT100001000210
We confirm that the data of visitors of the website of the Data Controller will be collected in accordance with the applicable requirements of the legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. Our company has all reasonable technical and administrative measures in place to protect our collected data about website visitors from loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
Persons under the age of 16 cannot provide any personal data through our website. If you are a person below the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before submitting personal information.
The terms used in the rules are understood as they are defined in Regulation No. 2016/679 (EU) on General Data Protection.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect anonymous and generalized information about website traffic:
- information about your device;
- features of website browsing;
- anonymous and generalised information about website visits, visited pages, and the country from which you connect to our site.
Information provided by you directly (on different pages of the website, communication forms and questionnaires)
- full name
- e-mail address
The following cookies may be used on the website:
- mandatory technical cookies are cookies that are necessary for the functioning of the website;
- functional cookies are cookies that, while not necessary for the functioning of the website, but significantly improve its performance, quality, and user experience;
- statistical cookies are cookies used to prepare a statistical analysis of the navigation methods used by visitors to the website; data collected by these cookies are used anonymously;
- targeted or promotional cookies are cookies that are used to show suggestions or other information that might be of interest to you.
Statistical and promotional cookies
The visitor can set the browser to prohibit using cookies: (instructions in English)
Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, Opera
If you visit our website, we also collect the information that indicates how you are using our services or automatically generated visit statistics.
Information from third-party sources
We may receive information about you from public and commercial sources (as permitted by applicable law) and associate it with other information we receive from you or about you. We can also receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you sign in, for example through your Facebook accounts.
Other information we collect
You may choose not to provide us with certain information (for example, the information requested when sending your request on our website), but in this case you may not be able to get a response to the request received through the website.
How do we use your information?
We collect information about you legally because we have a legitimate interest in maintaining the stability of our website and monitoring its attendance.
We can use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Find out what services your visitors are most interested in, so that we can improve them and create new content, products and services;
- Collect information about visitors' actions on the site, analyze data for the purpose of improving the website convenience;
- Contact the visitor.
- To who we disclose your information?
- We undertake not to transfer your Personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- if your consent to the disclosure of Personal data is provided.
- when providing services – to our partners who provide the services for purchase, delivery or other services ordered by you. For these service providers, we will provide just as much of your personal information as it will be required to provide the particular service.
- to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
What are we doing to protect your information?
Personal data are protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have physical and technical measures in place to protect all information we collect for the purposes of our service provision. Bear in mind that, although we take appropriate action to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe.
We will retain your data for 1 years after your last use of our services or content. At the end of this deadline, personal data shall be deleted in such a way that they can not be recovered.
The data subject whose data is processed in the activities of the Data Controller has the following rights:
- To know (be informed) about his data processing (right to know);
- Having access to your data and the manner in which they are processed (right to access);
- Request to correct or supplement the incomplete personal data (right to rectify), taking into account the purposes for the processing of personal data;
- Destroy your data or suspend the processing of your data (except for storage) (right to destroy and right to “be forgotten”);
- Have the right to require the data controller to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to limit).
- Have the right to data transfer (right to transfer);
- To oppose to the processing of personal data when this data is processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, insofar as it relates to such direct marketing.
If you no longer want your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, you can write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes and/or for using automated processing of your data, including profiling**, without giving reasons for your request.
**According to the Personal data you submit to us, we can carry out the profiling of your Personal data in order to provide tailored solutions and offers you. You can cancel your consent at any time to process Personal data in an automated way, including profiling, processing, or to object to it.
The Data Subject has the right to submit any request or instruction relating to the processing of Personal data, to the Data Controller in writing in writing, by mail: Agronomijos g. 55, 47480 Kaunas.
Upon receipt of such request or instruction, the Data Controller shall, within one month from the date of the request, provide an answer and perform or refuse to perform the actions specified in the request. If necessary, the specified period may be extended by another two months depending on the complexity and number of requests. In this case, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject about such extension within one month from the receipt of the request, and indicate the reasons for the delay.
The Data Controller may not enable the conditions for Data Subjects to exercise the above rights, except to refuse to process Personal data for direct marketing, in cases provided for by law, if it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of violations of offenses, professional or service ethics, as well as the rights of the Data Subject or others, and the protection of liberties.
Third-party websites, services and products on our websites
The Data Controller's website may contain third-party advertising boards, links to their websites and services that are not controlled by the Data Controller. The Data Controller is not responsible for the safety and privacy of information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy notices applicable to third-party websites and services that you use.
Descriptions of cookies used on our site
Moment of creation
Opening the website
Opening the website
Opening the website
During the session
Opening the website
How to manage and delete cookies
However, please bear in mind that deleting cookies in some cases this may slow down the speed of browsing, restrict the functionality of certain sites or block access to the website.
By email: Agronomijos g. 55, 47480 Kaunas
Telephone: +370 37 788 600
By e-mail: email@example.com